- Co-ordinating project scheduling with project manager.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Facilitating project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Managing information flow and ensuring documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Compile and manage project risk registers.
- Attend meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Assist as directed by the project management team.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in construction related field or equivalent years construction experience.
- Three or more years’ experience in similar role.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel, outlook. MS project or similar PDF software.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Pro-core experience preferable.
- Ability and willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
We express our appreciation to all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com