- Manage all accounting operations to include billing, A/R, A/P, GL, counsel and cost accounting.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements.
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Coordinate and comply with local, state and federal government reporting requirements and tax filling.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Additional controller duties as necessary.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- A keen attention to detail.
- Good problem solving and organisational skills.
- Ability and willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Proven working experience as a Financial Controller
- 5+ Years of overall combined accounting finance experience at Management level.
- Advanced degree in Accounting
- CPA or CMA preferred
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Experience with creating financial statements.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process.
- Excellent accounting software user, ideally Quickbook desktop or Sage.
- Preferable experience with Procore but not essential.
JOB TYPE: Full time
We express our appreciation to all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com